The Galaxy S III mini features a 4.0-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, Android 4.2, (Jelly Bean). a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of internal RAM and 5MP camera. The small size allows for a comfortable grip and one-handed use.
The well reviewed Samsung Galaxy S III was named the top smartphone of 2012, and has gained a great following and offers all kinds of neat features (see video beginner / advanced tips). For new AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III Amazon customers can pay as little as one cent with a plan.
The Galaxy S III mini has all your favorite Galaxy features, including:
- S Beam quickly and easily share files simply by tapping two S Beam enabled smartphones together. Or use Buddy photo share to send a photo simultaneously to your friends pictured in an image directly from the camera or the photo gallery.
- S Voice natural language recognition software lets you use your voice to unlock the phone with simple customized commands. Play your favorite songs, turn the volume up or down, organize your schedule, or automatically launch the camera and start taking photos.
- Group Play lets you share music in “surround sound” so you can keep the party going. Group play also lets you collaborate and share photos as well as share files such sense PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents with other Galaxy devices.
- Easy Mode is a great option for new smartphone users or simplicity seekers. Start out with a basic version of your home screen that keeps your favorite apps and features within reach.
- Smart Stay uses eye-tracking technology and keeps the screen lit as long as you are looking at it.
- Motions and Gestures provide helpful shortcuts, making everyday actions easier – and faster – than ever before.